John 13:34-35 ASV
(34) A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; even as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
(35) By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Galatians 6:1-2 ASV
(1) Brethren, even if a man be overtaken in any trespass, ye who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; looking to thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
(2) Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
1 John 3:23 ASV
(23) And this is his commandment, that we should believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, even as he gave us commandment.
Matthew 5:43-48 ASV
(43) Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy:
(44) but I say unto you, Love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you;
(45) that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust.
(46) For if ye love them that love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
(47) And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the Gentiles the same?
(48) Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.